Our top 10 Land and Architecture features as requested by clients in Alaska:
1. Land with a view- water, mountains or city lights views.
2. 'Professional' style kitchens- large ranges, multiple work areas.
3. Radiant in-floor heating.
4. Quality materials- real wood floors, tile, etc. rather than materials that mimic them.
5. Soundproofing- between walls, floors and around plumbing/ mechanical runs.
6. Storage areas that are separate from the Garage
7. More natural light- larger, higher quality windows and a higher ratio of window: wall area.
8. High quality and layered lighting solutions- instead of recessed can lights
9. Walk-in pantries for food storage
10. Smaller bedrooms and less bathrooms